Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Aleks Interview

    How did you get the interview?

   My friend from college works at the Slug and Lettuce. I asked him if there were any vacancies and he asked his boss, and his boss arranged an interview for me. My friend also put in a good word for me to his boss.

   
     How did you prepare for the interview?

    I renewed my CV and I asked my friend what kinds of questions he was asked when he went for the interview to get an idea. I also looked up some interview questions online.

  
     How long did it take you to make a cocktail professionally, or close to it?

   It took me about 2 months to make half of the list on the menu. I practiced all of the time and eventually, I remembered them all. I even brought the ingredients and went home and practiced.

    
    Tell me about the customers you meet?
    
    I meet a lot of people. A lot of tourists come by and it’s really nice to hear different accents and see different clothing styles.

    
    If a customer is rude, how do deal with them? 
  
    I try and calm them down and I talk to them nicely. I will try and find out the reason why they are unhappy and I will try and solve the problem and I will try and get them what they want.


     Do you like the company you work for?


    I like the company I work for because all through the week they have different offers. By doing this they attract more customers. Also, because of where the restaurant is based, and there are people living above and the bar goes on till late in the morning, the restaurant will give discounts to the people living above.

No comments:

Post a Comment